There was a huge amount of excitement this week when Ange Postecoglou finally nabbed South Korean striker Oh.
The 21 year old had been on the Celtic gaffers radar for a number of months and after splashing £2.5m on the striker, it also allows a deal for the smooth exit of Giorgos Giakoumakis.
With the visit to Tannadice st 4pm on the cards today, it seems that Oh could play some part in today’s proceedings.
That’s according to Hugh Keevins.
Speaking on Clyde 1 Superscoreboard, Keevins said, “When he [Ange] says he could contribute straightaway, that would surely suggest that Oh will have some part to play at Tannadice on Sunday, not from the start, obviously.
“But he could come on. Ange Postecoglou signs players because he believes in them.
“And he has been very successful in that department so far. He seems incredibly excited by the prospect of Oh coming into Scottish football and making an impact in a very short space of time.
“So I think you could put the kettle on seeing Oh at Tannadice.”
I would be surprised to see Oh in any capacity today. The big guy hasn’t played any first team football since October and would surely need to get his fitness up to speed.
If Celtic are a couple of goals up, then maybe, but this game is too huge to gamble on introducing a new signing unless it has been put to bed
- Celtic fans roast Hugh Keevins’ disrespectful Scottish cup final comments
- James Sands lays bare an uncomfortable truth to the Ibrox fans why his loan deal was cut short
- Former Celtic boss wades into the Gary Lineker row and rinses LBC presenter
- Aaron Mooy shares what ‘he hasn’t experienced before’ in his career what he does at Celtic
- Football Scotland uses John Hartson for latest anti-Celtic headline