This is a rumour that has been going around for about a year now and I’m glad it’s now being put to rest.
Oscar Gloukh has linked with the club consistently every transfer window and its gotten to the point where it just seems like lazy journalism now.
At just 18 years old, Gloukh has been labelled a wonderkid and one of the best talents to come out of Israel (The Celtic Way) but it’s not a wonderkid we need.
In fact, I would question the need for another attacking midfielder as it is.
But as it is, Mark Hendry of Football Scotland has put an end to the rumours with this update on Twitter:
Things do move fast these days and with Ange Postecoglou being heavily linked with midfielders all over Europe, it seems this one is finally dead in the water.
Attention now turns to Josip Juranovic. The Croatian has been linked with a move away from Celtic in January and after his performance today against Brazil in Qatar, Celtic will be very confident of fetching a very healthy transfer fee for the 27 year old.
That is one we will watch with interest over the coming weeks.
- Fabrizio Romano’s latest tweet should quash left field Celtic transfer rumour
- “Come on UEFA. Sort out the corruption that’s in place” – Aberdeen rage at SFA ref appointment for Scottish Cup tie
- “The only name I’ve heard linked” – Hugh Keevins on two Celtic outgoings and tells club to keep ‘fabulous’ player
- Marco Molla: ‘Several clubs’ linked to Celtic star
- “You had better” – Hugh Keevins fires Postecoglou a hilarious transfer warning as new links emerge