This is outstanding. And when I say outstanding I mean it.
This tweet was so simple in it’s ingenuity it makes me wonder how I never thought of it.
Barry Ferguson is a regular feature on The Go Radio Football Show and more often than not, he talks absolute nonsense on the show.
But not tonight. Tonight the former Rangers skipper made a huge confession and to be fair, it’s one that the Celtic fans already knew.
An outstanding edit, an outstanding confession and to be honest, it doesn’t need anything else added to it.
- Celtic may have unearthed a gem as new signing compared to Rodri
- Anthony Joseph clears up online rumours regarding Celtic’s recruitment policy
- Journalist embarrasses himself on social media after Celtic make first summer signing
- “Give the rest of us a chance”, “Mate ma Mrs is on here” – Celtic fans, Jota and Juranovic’s hilarious replies to Hoops star’s latest Instagram post
- “It is nothing that Brendan Rodgers will fear” – Viaplay Sports man tips Celtic manager to calm dressing room after Ange exit