They’re just trolling us now aren’t they?
Just as we were starting to out Monday’s handball nonsense behind us, here we are, again, with yet another contentious decision.
In another moment of refereeing madness, a Conor Goldson handball went unpunished again this afternoon against Dundee United at Tannadice.
Take a look at this:
There are simply no words to describe the ineptitude of notnobly the referees now but also VAR.
And you know what? I’m glad it’s happened again. But I’m also glad it involves another SPFL team as it helps to dispell the Celtic paranoia myth.
I always cling to the hope that our game is not corrupt.
I hope its not. But after yet another shocker of a decision, it’s pretty hard NOT to think that way now.
There needs to some kind of investigation into this now. It’s so blatantly bad that even the most ardent of conspiracy theorists must be running their hands with glee.
Because the conspiracy now looks like a full blown bona fide event now.
- He never learns. Listen as Hugh Keevins makes another hilarious anti-Celtic prediction
- Kris Boyd makes early season Celtic flashpoint admission as Motherwell manager sees the Ibrox advantage Celtic fans have been seeing for months
- Rod Stewart’s stunning Australian tribute to Ange Postecoglou
- Celtic match day squad has brilliant, but surprising, addition
- “I was at the board meeting” – Rangers fan sets the record straight on who is to blame for ticket allocation mess