OK, it’s Friday night. It’s the weekend so it’s time for a bit of fun. But I bet you were not thinking this kind of fun.
For Celtic fans, we have a potential treble party to look forward to. Either a night in the capital to celebrate or a night in the Gallowgate. We really don’t care do we?
We are Champions and we will celebrate like one. But for Sevco, this weekend means something completely different. Either you stay at home and cry or go on the X55 experience.
I sh*t you not, this is a thing. And wait till you read exactly what the experience entails.
Wow. If travelling the route of the X55 bus wasn’t depressing enough, you get the once in a lifetime chance (if you haven’t already) to catch a dose from Lana Wolf.
How the other half live, eh?
- “He’s not good enough to be at Celtic.” – Mark Guidi’s unfair criticism of summer signing
- Celtic AND Rangers fans unite to defend Liel Abada from The Sun’s ludicrous journalism
- Why Rangers will lose “alarming” refereeing stat this Saturday and Celtic will benefit
- Report: Celtic double link with Japanese star and Colombian winger
- Celtic fans rip into Rangers Radio moonhowling rant on anti-Monarchy protests