All of the outrage over Glen Kamara is wiped out in one single STV Facebook Post.
That’s all it took. And I’m going to go one step further. These fans that took this opportunity to racially abuse Oh are no better than Andre Kudjela.
In fact, they are worse.
At least Kudjela had morals (however reprehensible they are) and he stuck to them.
This lot? The hypocrisy of how they view racism is an incredible set of shocking double standards.
If they’re not singing about killing Catholics, they’re racially abusing our player from the Far East.
Know this. If, and I hope it never happens again, one of their players are ever racially abused again, they can take their faux outrage and shove it where the sun don’t shine.
- “He’s not good enough to be at Celtic.” – Mark Guidi’s unfair criticism of summer signing
- Celtic AND Rangers fans unite to defend Liel Abada from The Sun’s ludicrous journalism
- Why Rangers will lose “alarming” refereeing stat this Saturday and Celtic will benefit
- Report: Celtic double link with Japanese star and Colombian winger
- Celtic fans rip into Rangers Radio moonhowling rant on anti-Monarchy protests