Uh oh. It looks like one of Rangers young cubs have upset the Daddy Bears. Young Zak Lovelace is heading for the banned list after getting up to no good on Instagram.
The Rangers Youth player liked Jota’s picture of himself celebrating his winner in the Glasgow Derby Scottish Cup semi final.
The iconic picture shows the Portuguese winger standing in front of the Rangers end at Hampden with his arms spread and the Bears on Twitter are less than impressed with Lovelace:
Poor Zak. All he’s doing is showing his appreciation for a talented footballer. After all, there are not many of them at his own club.
The pain is all too evident almost one week on from Celtic ending their season. With their main rivals going for a possible treble, the Rangers fans have to deal with ignomy of ending the season trophyless.
Eleven years. Two trophies. £100m in losses and a board of directors abandoning a sinking ship, I don’t really blame Lovelace for enjoying at least something about football.
- “He’s not good enough to be at Celtic.” – Mark Guidi’s unfair criticism of summer signing
- Celtic AND Rangers fans unite to defend Liel Abada from The Sun’s ludicrous journalism
- Why Rangers will lose “alarming” refereeing stat this Saturday and Celtic will benefit
- Report: Celtic double link with Japanese star and Colombian winger
- Celtic fans rip into Rangers Radio moonhowling rant on anti-Monarchy protests