Got to love wee Barry. No matter how bad things are at his club, he neve gives up hope that everything can be turned around no matter the circumstances.
With Rangers trailing Celtic by nine points in the league, Barry has a masterplan that he believes will help turn around their season.
Ready for it? Here we go, “Rattle off four wins against Hibs, Aberdeen, Ross County and Motherwell, then beat Celtic at Ibrox on January 2nd and it could be a very different picture.”
Which, to be fair, is true. Because we would still be 6 points ahead instead of 9 but at least it will be a moral victory for Barry if it comes off.
And what if it doesn’t? What if they can’t ‘Rattle off’ those wins because in all reality, there is more chance of them dropping points than winning four games in a row looking at the state of their squad.
But delusion us what they do best. It’s why when these cunning plans never come off for them, the pain they experience is relentless and hilarious.
Never change Barry. Never change.
- “Stealing patter is nothing, back in 2012 they stole a dead clubs identity”, “He’ll be calling journalists ‘mate’ next” – Celtic fans rinse Beale’s ‘we won’t stop’ war cry
- “Auchenhowie will be getting renamed Hogwarts at this rate” – Celtic fans react as media fawning over Beale reaches vomit inducing levels
- “He could be a very good player for us” – Celtic tipped to move for out of contract star ‘we’ve been missing’ since Broony
- “Celtic supporters would have been happy to see the back of him” – Andy Walker hails rising Celtic star
- The Daily Record’s latest Sevco piece embarrasses journalism