The fallout over Celtic not winning on Saturday and Rangers losing continues for it’s fifth day this week.
I’ll be honest, I’ve been so busy this week that I have missed bringing you guys the usual meltdown’s from Follow Follow and Rangers Radio so, instead, here is a helping of pain from Kenny Miller.
The former Rangers striker was on the panel on Superscoreboard when a Celtic fan called to rinse him over views that the gap between us and Rangers is really not that big (YouTube video coming tomorrow) .
The subject of Kyogo being poleaxed by Ben Davies came up in the conversation when the fan said Davies was lucky to escape a red card for his actions.
Miller, obviously, disagreed but not before telling a flat out lie that helps feed the moonhowlers in his clubs support their daily need of bullsh*t, “Not at all. Let’s be honest, Kyogo is a wonderful player but he does go down easily.
“That’s been something in his game since he arrived here, he does go down easily.”
Wow Kenny. I hope he can provide evidence of Kyogo ‘going down easy’ because everyone knows that that was just a complete lie invented by his clubs moonhowlers because they say this Japanese striker as a threat.
Miller has just embarrassed himself getting roped up in this nonsense but then what do you expect? People do and say strange things when they are in pain.
- Celtic AND Rangers fans unite to defend Liel Abada from The Sun’s ludicrous journalism
- Why Rangers will lose “alarming” refereeing stat this Saturday and Celtic will benefit
- Report: Celtic double link with Japanese star and Colombian winger
- Celtic fans rip into Rangers Radio moonhowling rant on anti-Monarchy protests
- Watch Fran Alonso’s incredible celebrations as Celtic on course to create history