Doesn’t take much to get the peepo from the sequel to rage does it?
The slightest mention of liquidation and they go absolutely tonto.
But this guy, he was angry for many other different reasons.
He was unhappy with the manager for his lack of transfer activity. He predicted a short Rangers career for Beale as well.
McGregor was told to hang up his boots and he labelled Tav as ‘atrocious’.
Have a listen:
Quite the rant from a very angry bear. It seems that the *Rangers support are really losing patience with their inactivity off the pitch and the team struggling on it.
Even today, with St Johnstone down to ten men for well over an hour, they only managed to capitalise on it by scoring one more goal in their 2-0 win.
I suppose if I was them and I was watching Ange Postecoglou’s team wipe the floor with the opposition and continue to add to the squad whilst raking in millions in transfer fees, I would get rather frustrated.
But that is what they do. Their sense of entitlement knows no bounds. For a support that has only seen their team win one league in ten years, they really need to take a hard dose of reality and remember this.
They will forever be, and always have been, in our shadow.
- Celtic may have unearthed a gem as new signing compared to Rodri
- Anthony Joseph clears up online rumours regarding Celtic’s recruitment policy
- Journalist embarrasses himself on social media after Celtic make first summer signing
- “Give the rest of us a chance”, “Mate ma Mrs is on here” – Celtic fans, Jota and Juranovic’s hilarious replies to Hoops star’s latest Instagram post
- “It is nothing that Brendan Rodgers will fear” – Viaplay Sports man tips Celtic manager to calm dressing room after Ange exit