It’s the reason why Jota and Cameron Carter-Vickers were dropped today and it’s the reason for this Chris Sutton twitter rant.
The plastic pitch at Rugby Park is the source of much ire amongst Scottish football fans.
Livingston and Killie are two clubs in Scottish top flight football that have these pitches and it’s time that the SFA outlawed them.
Celtic, to be fair, have not struggled to get a result at Kilmarnock for over five years now.
But even still, we are the only league in the top ten seeded leagues in Europe to have these abhorrations and it’s time clubs took a stance to get them removed.
Because the longer they are with us, the less people will take our game seriously.
- “He’s not good enough to be at Celtic.” – Mark Guidi’s unfair criticism of summer signing
- Celtic AND Rangers fans unite to defend Liel Abada from The Sun’s ludicrous journalism
- Why Rangers will lose “alarming” refereeing stat this Saturday and Celtic will benefit
- Report: Celtic double link with Japanese star and Colombian winger
- Celtic fans rip into Rangers Radio moonhowling rant on anti-Monarchy protests