You know, when I seen this piece by Glasgow World I ignored it as an embarrassing fluff piece designed to give the Govan hordes something to cheer about whilst Ange Postecoglou works his transfer magic over at Paradise.
Looking back, I should have ripped the hole out of it for what it was.
*Rangers topping the league as the most “Instagramable” stadium ahead of Celtic Park was classed as reportable by the ‘news’ outlet.
It was a piece so embarrassing that even the Ibrox bloggers ignored.
In his latest piece, Phil Mac Ghiolla Bhain called it ‘PR p*sh’ along with the Ibrox outfits seriously photoshopped image of Todd Cantwell when he was announced as their new signing.
Seriously, got to Phil’s piece and have a look.
It is seriously embarrassing.
But not as embarrassing as topping the Instagram League. Right?
- The unsung heroes of the Quadruple Treble recognised by the club with a brilliant touch of class
- “Fan reaction says it all” – ESPN mock Rangers £22m man after latest blunder goes viral on TikTok
- The £35m rated ‘super sub’ Maeda Japan replacement that shows just how good our bhoy is
- “I was on trial with Celtic” – International hero makes transfer confession
- “I thought he went down easy” – Celtic’s ‘soft’ penalty under the scope as Hibs pundit talks nonsense