This is the kind of content we all love.
With the season about to kick off in two weeks time, the Celtic fans will be desperate to see if their captain and leader, Callum McGregor, will be fit and available for the fixture against Aberdeen.
McGregor has been missed in the middle of the park but stand in Matt O’Riley has equipped himself really well in that defensive midfield role.
So, is the captain close to returning from injury and if so, will he be fit enough to start against the Dons?
Have a watch of this:
Moving freely, no sign of injury, the captain looks fit and raring to go.
And what should worry our rivals?
As they celebrate the arrival of their new Messiah and the medai fawn over how he is going to topple Ange’s dominant team, they need to remember that we have increased the gap at the top of the table without McGregor.
Just imagine what we will do when he is back in the side and we have O’Riley back in his more favourable attacking position.
By the time the Glasgow Derby comes around we could be so far ahead that Mick Beale will need binoculars to spot us.
- Hugh Keevins pre match Glasgow Derby article is looking rather foolish now
- “Where it the noble one now?” – Crawford Allen’s silence is telling as Celtic fans call out ref boss’s hypocrisy
- Incredible video that shows the real culprits of the minute silence disruption
- Veteran journalist rinses Sevco fans pain over legendary League Cup Final ‘offside’ goal
- The incredible Sevco penalty stat that blows Real Madrid out the water