This is the kind of content we all love.
With the season about to kick off in two weeks time, the Celtic fans will be desperate to see if their captain and leader, Callum McGregor, will be fit and available for the fixture against Aberdeen.
McGregor has been missed in the middle of the park but stand in Matt O’Riley has equipped himself really well in that defensive midfield role.
So, is the captain close to returning from injury and if so, will he be fit enough to start against the Dons?
Have a watch of this:
Moving freely, no sign of injury, the captain looks fit and raring to go.
And what should worry our rivals?
As they celebrate the arrival of their new Messiah and the medai fawn over how he is going to topple Ange’s dominant team, they need to remember that we have increased the gap at the top of the table without McGregor.
Just imagine what we will do when he is back in the side and we have O’Riley back in his more favourable attacking position.
By the time the Glasgow Derby comes around we could be so far ahead that Mick Beale will need binoculars to spot us.
- Celtic may have unearthed a gem as new signing compared to Rodri
- Anthony Joseph clears up online rumours regarding Celtic’s recruitment policy
- Journalist embarrasses himself on social media after Celtic make first summer signing
- “Give the rest of us a chance”, “Mate ma Mrs is on here” – Celtic fans, Jota and Juranovic’s hilarious replies to Hoops star’s latest Instagram post
- “It is nothing that Brendan Rodgers will fear” – Viaplay Sports man tips Celtic manager to calm dressing room after Ange exit