Kyogo Furuhashi is just a phenomenon isn’t he?
The Japanese striker was one of Ange Postecoglou’s first signings and I think we can all agree that at £4.5m, we robbed Vissel Kobe two years ago.
Kyogo has been in phenomenal form for Celtic and his goalscoring ability is only matched by his work rate for the team.
And this video that has been shared on social media just shows how important his all round game is for us:
A full 60 yard or more run to track back and win the ball for the team is just a mark of the player that Ange has brought to Celtic.
And the best part? With Daizen Maeda also displaying this quality, it has encouraged Jota to improve this part of his game and we have witnessed that on a number of occasions already this season.
What Kyogo does rubs off on the team. Other players see him working hard and it makes them want to emulate him.
Like I said, his importance to the team is more than just his goalscoring. His influence on those around him is just priceless.
- “He’s not good enough to be at Celtic.” – Mark Guidi’s unfair criticism of summer signing
- Celtic AND Rangers fans unite to defend Liel Abada from The Sun’s ludicrous journalism
- Why Rangers will lose “alarming” refereeing stat this Saturday and Celtic will benefit
- Report: Celtic double link with Japanese star and Colombian winger
- Celtic fans rip into Rangers Radio moonhowling rant on anti-Monarchy protests