Keanu Baccus impressed in Qatar and the Socceroos assistant boss has tipped him for a move to Celtic.
Australia Assistant Manager, Rebecca Meulensteen has been talking up the player after the Socceroos elimination from this years World Cup and after an impressive performance against Lionel Messi and Argentina, Baccus is being tipped to land a move to the Hoops.
Speaking in the Daily Record, Rene Meulensteen said, “Perhaps he could also move to one of the bigger clubs in Scotland.
“He has a lot of great attributes to his game, which is why he got the opportunities he did in Qatar.
“He made the most of every situation there.
“I could see him go to France, Spain or the English Championship too and fit in there because he has such boundless energy to go with his technique.”
Baccus currently plays for St Mirren in the SPFL and should Celtic decide to make a move, you would imagine he wouldn’t cost the earth.
One to keep an eye on with Ange’s obvious Aussie connection.
- Celtic may have unearthed a gem as new signing compared to Rodri
- Anthony Joseph clears up online rumours regarding Celtic’s recruitment policy
- Journalist embarrasses himself on social media after Celtic make first summer signing
- “Give the rest of us a chance”, “Mate ma Mrs is on here” – Celtic fans, Jota and Juranovic’s hilarious replies to Hoops star’s latest Instagram post
- “It is nothing that Brendan Rodgers will fear” – Viaplay Sports man tips Celtic manager to calm dressing room after Ange exit