Keanu Baccus impressed in Qatar and the Socceroos assistant boss has tipped him for a move to Celtic.
Australia Assistant Manager, Rebecca Meulensteen has been talking up the player after the Socceroos elimination from this years World Cup and after an impressive performance against Lionel Messi and Argentina, Baccus is being tipped to land a move to the Hoops.
Speaking in the Daily Record, Rene Meulensteen said, “Perhaps he could also move to one of the bigger clubs in Scotland.
“He has a lot of great attributes to his game, which is why he got the opportunities he did in Qatar.
“He made the most of every situation there.
“I could see him go to France, Spain or the English Championship too and fit in there because he has such boundless energy to go with his technique.”
Baccus currently plays for St Mirren in the SPFL and should Celtic decide to make a move, you would imagine he wouldn’t cost the earth.
One to keep an eye on with Ange’s obvious Aussie connection.
- Ewan Murray takes a swing at ‘sectarian’ Celtic fans
- “Don’t turn into Rangers” – Chris Sutton’s outstanding put down to Tottenham podcasters ‘lifetime ban’ plea
- Sky Sports disgraceful Alan Power interview almost celebrates a sectarian bigot
- “Most embarrassing thing I’ve ever read”, “Whilst singing f*** the Pope?”, “Sectarianism is funny eh, Derek?” – Celtic fans fume as convicted bigot returns for clash
- “It’s a rigged game”, “A breathtaking cover up” – Celtic fans react to Sevco share owning Sheriff after producing a ‘dishonest & misleading’ report on Ibrox takeover