They’re just trolling us now aren’t they?
Just as we were starting to out Monday’s handball nonsense behind us, here we are, again, with yet another contentious decision.
In another moment of refereeing madness, a Conor Goldson handball went unpunished again this afternoon against Dundee United at Tannadice.
Take a look at this:
There are simply no words to describe the ineptitude of notnobly the referees now but also VAR.
And you know what? I’m glad it’s happened again. But I’m also glad it involves another SPFL team as it helps to dispell the Celtic paranoia myth.
I always cling to the hope that our game is not corrupt.
I hope its not. But after yet another shocker of a decision, it’s pretty hard NOT to think that way now.
There needs to some kind of investigation into this now. It’s so blatantly bad that even the most ardent of conspiracy theorists must be running their hands with glee.
Because the conspiracy now looks like a full blown bona fide event now.
- “He’s not good enough to be at Celtic.” – Mark Guidi’s unfair criticism of summer signing
- Celtic AND Rangers fans unite to defend Liel Abada from The Sun’s ludicrous journalism
- Why Rangers will lose “alarming” refereeing stat this Saturday and Celtic will benefit
- Report: Celtic double link with Japanese star and Colombian winger
- Celtic fans rip into Rangers Radio moonhowling rant on anti-Monarchy protests
2 thoughts on “Video: Another Goldson handball shout missed”
Once again VAR delivers nothing in all honesty. ONLY IF Rangers were 4 nil up will they take a look put in a request to stop paying for faulty goods
Ryan Jack handball too after a push on Fletcher 🤔