After extending our lead at the top of the table with a 1-1 draw against Motherwell, Celtic are now only four points away from officially being crowned champions.
Of course I am being facetious, but after the media clamouring over themselves when Celtic dropped two points, it will be interesting to see how they react after Rangers defeat to Aberdeen at Pittodrie.
We didn’t have to wait too long for Chris Sutton’s response as the former Celtic striker praised outstanding Aberdeen.
Of course, he’s the only one that will tell the truth. The rest of the media outlets will look to offer up excuses for Rangers instead of drilling down into the reasons why they lost.
It’s really simple. They are not that good.
But of course the Beale sycophants will continue to hail the mouth as an outstanding coach with lots to offer but when it really comes down to it, the only thing he offers is soundbites.
- Celtic AND Rangers fans unite to defend Liel Abada from The Sun’s ludicrous journalism
- Why Rangers will lose “alarming” refereeing stat this Saturday and Celtic will benefit
- Report: Celtic double link with Japanese star and Colombian winger
- Celtic fans rip into Rangers Radio moonhowling rant on anti-Monarchy protests
- Watch Fran Alonso’s incredible celebrations as Celtic on course to create history