This is a rumour that just will not go away.
Former Celtic defender Jeremie Frimpong has been getting courted by some of the top clubs in Europe.
After another impressive season in the Bundesliga, Frimpong has been heavily linked with a move to English giants, Manchester United.
Journalist, Patrick Berger, has tweeted an update on the rumours and the fee being mooted is excellent news for Celtic.
How much will Celtic earn from the transfer?
Report’s vary, but many outlets are saying that Celtic have a 30% sell on clause of any future profit made on Frimpong.
If true, then Ange Postecoglou could be in line for a minimum £8m transfer boost as the expectation would be that any monies earned from the transfer would be directly fed into improving the Celtic team.
- “He’s not good enough to be at Celtic.” – Mark Guidi’s unfair criticism of summer signing
- Celtic AND Rangers fans unite to defend Liel Abada from The Sun’s ludicrous journalism
- Why Rangers will lose “alarming” refereeing stat this Saturday and Celtic will benefit
- Report: Celtic double link with Japanese star and Colombian winger
- Celtic fans rip into Rangers Radio moonhowling rant on anti-Monarchy protests