No sooner had Talksport asked the question, than the Celtic fans were all over this thread.
I don’t have a lot of time for this broadcaster as it spends most of it’s time stomping all over our game like a bully with a wee guy complex, but this is where the Celtic fans took time to celebrate the clubs greatest achievement as well as rinse the Ibrox fanbase.
But nothing beats this. Ever.
Billy McNeill lifting the European Cup in 1967 is the most iconic picture in world football. I don’t care what anyone says.
- “He’s not good enough to be at Celtic.” – Mark Guidi’s unfair criticism of summer signing
- Celtic AND Rangers fans unite to defend Liel Abada from The Sun’s ludicrous journalism
- Why Rangers will lose “alarming” refereeing stat this Saturday and Celtic will benefit
- Report: Celtic double link with Japanese star and Colombian winger
- Celtic fans rip into Rangers Radio moonhowling rant on anti-Monarchy protests