A win is a win and I would rather take a poorly won three points on the road than none at all.
We leave Dingwall this afternoon with our nine point lead restored which tees up the Glasgow Derby perfectly as a title winning game.
Skelp Rangers at Celtic Park and we go 12 points ahead leaving Beale’s side with virtually no chance of catching us. Then we move onto the end of the month where we can effectively end their season.
What a time to be a Celtic fan.
But, back to today’s result and it was summed up perfectly by Chris Sutton on the former Celtic striker took to Twitter.
Any dropped points today would have given Rangers some encouragement coming to Parkhead next week but, as Ange’s boys always do, we find a way with late goals in either half to solidify our domination of Scottish football.
With just eight games to go, we are now on a countdown as to when we can officially seal the title where a win against Rangers next week will all but end the title race as a contest.
- “He’s not good enough to be at Celtic.” – Mark Guidi’s unfair criticism of summer signing
- Celtic AND Rangers fans unite to defend Liel Abada from The Sun’s ludicrous journalism
- Why Rangers will lose “alarming” refereeing stat this Saturday and Celtic will benefit
- Report: Celtic double link with Japanese star and Colombian winger
- Celtic fans rip into Rangers Radio moonhowling rant on anti-Monarchy protests